What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO is the process of improving the visibility (ranking) of a website via natural searches on the internet by using search engine friendly elements such as relevant ‘keywords’ that best describe your business.
Consider these facts:
1. Ninety-nine percent of customers looking for your services never scroll past the first page of search results. That means your business goal should be to appear on page one of the search results. That’s the aim of SEO.
2. Click-throughs to your business following natural searches (SEO) have a 14.6% buy rate vs. direct mail or print advertising which have a 1.7% close rate. You may wish to consider switching your spending!
3. Ninety-one percent of internet users who are looking for services to buy use natural search results. SEO!
4. Seventy-two percent of customers who did a local search for a business visited a store within 5 miles of their home (Wordstream). Do local customers see your business when they are looking for your service?
5. By the way… Google accounts for over 76% of all worldwide searches. So you have to be seen on Google!
If you are not using SEO and would like to learn more… feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.